Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke detector ?A *** roach!

Related: Holiday Inn Room Review from Dover, Delaware

I called front desk we were moved but had to re put infant back to sleep and stay up all night making sure no creepy crawl ies went near her, we were not comped or even discounted. We spent over two hundred dollars for a night of terror. For that money we expected far better and should have been offered a free stay at another location. I frequent holiday inn at one specific location but that night it was full booked so we turned to the Marlboro mass location.

Horrible!!!They would not even give us our AAA membership discount.

Review about: Sanitary Conditions.

I didn't like: Cleanliness, Value.

Facilities and Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Holiday Inn Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $211
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

I was refunded my payment , still would never recommend. Horrible and am now scared of hotel rooms

Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Great Wolf Lodge Room Review Great Wolf Lodge "Not sure why this website won't let me rotate my pics... but Stay away from GWL Grapevine. This Hotel is so cheap and poorly run. Literally the worst food I've..." Read more Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more