Featured 100% full Not resolved
Facilities and Services

Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke detector ?A *** roach!

I called front desk we were moved but had to re put infant back to sleep and stay up all night making sure no creepy crawl ies went near her, we were not comped or even discounted. We spent over two hundred dollars for a night of terror. For that money we expected far better and should have been offered a free stay at another location. I frequent holiday inn at one specific location but that night it was full booked so we turned to the Marlboro mass location.

Horrible!!!They would not even give us our AAA membership discount.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of holiday inn room from Holiday Inn and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $211 and wants Holiday Inn to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was cleanliness and value. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Marriott International. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Holiday Inn for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

I was refunded my payment , still would never recommend. Horrible and am now scared of hotel rooms