Buffalo, New York

I booked a room at Hotels.com for the Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea, 125 West 26th Street, New York, NY.The first lines on the cancellation policy stated that I had until two days later to cancel or I have to pay for one nights stay, for each of the two rooms that I booked.

Mt trip got canceled and canceled with both Hotels.com and Holiday inn only a few hours after making the reservation and about a day and a half before I thought before I would get hit with a cancellation policy. I tried to get my money back or a voucher to use the room at a later date and I was sent back and forth with finger pointing between The Manager at the Holiday Inn, John Carney, Hotels.com and Holiday in Guest relations. John Carney, told me I needed to call Guest Relations and Hotels.com and get them together on a call, Holiday Inn guest relations said I had to get John Carney on a line with Hotels.com. Hotels.com said it was Holiday inns policy and Holiday inn said it was Hotels.com policy.

At Hotels.com any complaints get sent to a call center where you do not get to speak with anyone you can understand easily at Hotels.com but said they called the manager John Carney and he pointed the fingers elsewhere. I used to stay at Holiday Inn about 30-50 nights a year when I worked in outside sales and this is my first experience (and last) with hotels.com.

I highly recommend you use a different booking site and choose anywhere else, even if it cost you a little more, than the Holiday Inn Chelsea in Manhattan.I will never be using either ever again

Review about: Room Booking.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $306
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.