1.3

Update by user Apr 21, 2016

Trying to cancel a Joel room that I didn't know was non refundable and is not until June 4, 2016.For reason I can not control I will not be going to Galveston Texas They have plenty of time to rent the room.

They refuse.Will not let me speak to General Manager or owner.

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2016

Reservation made by my son for a cruise from Galveston, had to cancel the cruise due to reasons beyond my control.Royal Caribbean and Southwest had no issue returning my money.

I'm told by Holiday Inn this is a non refundable rate of 335.00 in which they have already charged me and my reservation is not until June 4th, 2016 - they offer no credit towards another Holiday Inn, no refund, Nothing. Will not give owner or general manager name or number. Totally dissatisfied with Holiday Inn and their no exception policy.

Do not stay in a Holiday Inn.If I get no refund by June 1st I will be giving this room to a local shelter guest or contact a food kitchen in the area for a nights stay to someone who needs a shower and a good nights sleep before I allow Holiday Inn to keep my money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of holiday inn room booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $335. Holiday Inn needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned holiday inn room booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Holiday Inn. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Marriott International.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments