Freeville, New York

I am writing a review of Holiday inn of Ithaca. I have recently stayed & worked there. It is not a nice place to stay or work.

There have been numerous accounts of mold growing in their showers, behind the toilets, & around the air conditioners.

They treat their employees real bad making them work more than 8 hours with only one break. Employees have had to work until midnight while the supervisor goes home.

They are not given a decent meal to keep energy up. They have a pregnant woman working there more than 8 hours and in the mold.

The supervisor steals things from the rooms and blames the workers. many employees have been fired because supervisor goes into peoples stay over rooms, moves their things to where she wants them and blames the employees if something is said.

Review about: Holiday Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

dlakers
Hicksville, New York, United States #61440

Wow i wouldnt want to work their either.But my only negative comments is your employer is not responsible to feed you.

Bring food with you or order a pizza.And as far as breaks, front desk employees do not get breaks at any hotel I have worked for 5 different ones.

Bluegreen Resorts - Over promise, under deliver Bluegreen Resorts " Hello all! This will be a long review but so worth it to read it especially for those staying as part of a package deal with presentations. I had..." Read more Econo Lodge - Knoxville Tn Econo Lodge "Hello, I'm writing about my recent stay at a choice hotel. On Friday 09/08/17 I checked in to room 236 in Knoxville TN's Econo Lodge at 500 Lovell Rd. I'm..." Read more Holiday Inn - Reverse Discrimination check in blacks allowed to check in before whites. Holiday Inn "Let me make myself clear just as I told guest relations with IHG/Holiday Inn. I had a prepaid reservation that was guaranteed. I tried to check in early and was..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more