Freeville, New York

I am writing a review of Holiday inn of Ithaca. I have recently stayed & worked there. It is not a nice place to stay or work.

There have been numerous accounts of mold growing in their showers, behind the toilets, & around the air conditioners.

They treat their employees real bad making them work more than 8 hours with only one break. Employees have had to work until midnight while the supervisor goes home.

They are not given a decent meal to keep energy up. They have a pregnant woman working there more than 8 hours and in the mold.

The supervisor steals things from the rooms and blames the workers. many employees have been fired because supervisor goes into peoples stay over rooms, moves their things to where she wants them and blames the employees if something is said.

Review about: Holiday Inn Room.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

dlakers
Hicksville, New York, United States #61440

Wow i wouldnt want to work their either.But my only negative comments is your employer is not responsible to feed you.

Bring food with you or order a pizza.And as far as breaks, front desk employees do not get breaks at any hotel I have worked for 5 different ones.

Motel 6  123 Huckleberry Heights  Hannibal Missouri  63401 Motel 6 "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Hightide Holidays - Be Aware Hightide Holidays "My wife and I became members of hightide over 10 years ago after they contacted us via phone offering these so called bargain holidays. We paid a few hundred dollars..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Gross gross gross!!! Red Roof Inn "We drove 1200 miles today...checked in red roof inn in texarkana,ark...totally exhausted! Walked in room, first to a dead roach on the floor, second to filthy dirty bed linens,i had..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more