the general manager for the hioliday inn in rancho bernardo is a disrespectful ***.I would state his name but when I asked who I was speaking to he advised me that I was SEAKING TO THE GENERAL MANAGER aka ***.

he would not even work with me on changing a reservation when we stay in this hotel all the time. never again and I will garentee that all the team and any other teams dont stay in this hotel too. kiss your business good =bye i would rather stay at motel 6.

at least hey know how to treat there customers..Well GENERAL MANAGER go to ***..

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

What a loser!You can't even spell!!

Are you even an adult?

Certainly not a business person with that horrific spelling and your need to "swear".I've no vested interest in this place...simply checking it out, but WOW, how embarassing it must be to be you!!!

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #106368

You GO, John!!God, how I hate people who are so ignorant that they think the rules don't apply to them!!

First, he can't spell so I wonder what "Company" he is preventing his "team" from returning from.. and it's about time Hotels started holding people responsible for their own actions! Non-Refundable MEANS NO REFUNDS!! NON-SMOKING means YOU CAN'T SMOKE IN HERE!!

Yet, every time, they want you to "bend the rules" just for them or they write this *** on-line!!I'm on your side, John!!

I'm sorry you are upset about not being allowed to get a refund on your non-refundable reservation.