Magnolia, Arkansas

Had problems with manager Tracey at holiday inn express magnolia Arkansas. She was very rude on telephone before my family even got to arkansas.

Been going to magnolia for 28 years for family reunion.Went to breakfast and waited 1 hour for scrambled eggs. Went and spoke to manager and she said they dont cook on weekends and they were just doing us a favor by cooking. Then when my boss who is vice President for Chevron/Texaco called for me at hotel the front desk told them we were not at this hotel. When i called to ask about this they just laughed. Well I can assure you that no Chevron/Texaco employees will ever stay at a holiday inn ever again. Holiday Inn sucks.

Maybe a Hurrican can hit this hotel and blow it off the face of the earth.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

If you have been visiting Magnolia, AR for 28 years now you should have realized a long time ago that this is one of the rudest places I have ever had the misfortune of living.Everyone is rude, the trashy people think they are classy, the ignorant are genius, no1 helps any1, and I'm glad to be out of that city!

Its not just that hotel I can assure you...its the funk of the whole city.