2.3
Facilities and Services

Paid two weeks in advance for a Queen suite. Arrived at Holiday Inn and was told Queen suites were

all being refurbished and it wasn't their problem I needed a suite all I could have was a Queen room.

Complained to customer service and the response was "in our policy we don't have to honor the room type

you want, all we have to do is give you a room". Why do they even have a website for reservations and

ask you what type of room you want if it policy they can give you what ever they want. I had a party of

five adults and there was no way we could fit in Queen room that is why a suite was reserved and paid for

two weeks ahead of the visit. In life we choose where to spend our money and this is one company that will never get a penny from me due to poor customer service at hotel and through the corporate office.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of holiday inn room. Holiday Inn needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned holiday inn room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Holiday Inn. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Marriott International.

Had an Experience with Holiday Inn?

Comments

You are NOT guaranteed a room type, it is merely a preference that they try to honor.